Student Note Submission Instructions for Volume 6Thank you for your interest in submitting a Note (student-authored article) for publication in the UC Irvine Journal of International, Transnational, and Comparative Law!
All UCI graduate students and UCI Law 2L, 3L, and LLM students are eligible to submit a Note for the consideration of the JITCL and UCI international law faculty. Up to two submissions will be selected for publication. This is an exciting opportunity for students to publish their work in UCI Law’s only student-run law review dedicated to international law!
We invite you to submit papers addressing the following topics:
- This year’s symposium theme, The Transnational Legal Ordering of Privacy and Speech
- International issues of racial injustice, violence, and police brutality
- Any issues pertaining to international law
- The due date for submissions is October 1, 2020
- Notes should be limited to 7,000–10,000 words
- Citations should follow Bluebook* format
- Student authors will be responsible for their own source collection
- Student authors will not be required to participate in the fall symposium
If you are interested in submitting a paper for the consideration of the Journal Board and the international law faculty, please note that:
Submissions should be emailed to Pauline Duong, Notes Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
*Hard copies of the Bluebook are available at Langson and Science libraries. Off-campus students may access a free trial of the online Bluebook here. Please contact Pauline Duong for assistance with Bluebook citations.